BIG FM to launch 10 programming initiatives this festive season
- BIG Nau Deviyan – celebrating 9 facets of women through stories, song and video
- Bolo Durga Ma ki – Felicitating real-life Durgas who have broken stereotypes
- Suramaayi Chhath – Discovering the essence of Chhath puja through on – air and on – ground celebrations
- BIG Diwali Dhamaka – Deal Ka mamlahai– Showcasing the best deals around town
- BadtaChal– The Finance Show – First of its kind business and market update show on radio
- Neelesh Misra live in concert – An on-ground series of 12 city story-telling tour
- Gadgetted Officer – A one-stop-shop for knowing about gadgets and consumer durables starting this festive season
- Suhana Safar live in concert– The timeless musical journey goes on-ground
- BIG Golden Voice – 6th season of the singing reality show on radio
- What Children Want – Encouraging kids to follow their dreams this Children’s Day
- Platform agnostic content to reach listeners through BIG FM and their social media pages
Chennai, October, 2018: BIG FM, one of India’s largest radio networks, has launched exciting national as well as region specific spikes for the upcoming festive season. With markets stabilizing post demonetization and the implications of GST, BIG FM has witnessed an influx in programming volume coming into play. The channel exhibits a consistency in performance by launching innovative campaigns, curating platform-agnostic content which eventually has led to a high success rate.
Parallelly, BIG FM is also looking at partnering with advertisers for deep integration, long tenure and sponsorship sales.The radio network is invariably looking at providing a clutter free experience by reducing ad inventory in key markets. The radio network intends to increase rates by approximately 12 – 15 % in core markets and a rate correction Rs. 25 – 35 / 10 secs in smaller stations.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Asheesh Chatterjee, CFO, BIG FM says, “The idea is to offer our advertisers with unique value proposition by providing plethora of festival spikes, unique integration restricting cloud burst and providing extremely good ROIs for advertisers. With 90% of our stations ranked amongst the top stations as per IRS 2017, we look forward to seamlessly serving our advertisers and listeners with interesting and exciting content.”
Radio penetration has showed a phenomenal growth of nearly 100% across India between 2014 and 2017 as per a report by IRS.Only 35% of our population has access to the internet as compared to broadcast radio which has access to 99% of the Indian population. Radio medium also holds far stronger position over internet in priority states including Bihar, MP, Tamil Nadu, UP, West Bengal, Orissa etc.
Staying aligned to the brand ethos of Suno Sunao, Life Banao,the upcoming festival plan is shortly arriving to make life beautiful with interesting content and timeless music.