Chennai, October 2018:IRIS GLAM powered by Naturals is an initiative aimed at providing institutional training, nurturing and mentoring to future models, actors and stage personalities. Participants in the training programme are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills department and stage presence to make successful careers. Comprehensive guidance for future entertainment professionals ensures that they are complete before they compete!
Mr. CK. Kumaravel, co-founder of Groom India Salon & Spa – the company that owns Naturals, India’s No. 1 Salon Chain is of the view that ‘Naturals is a brand synonymous with beauty and wellness through its vast range of products and services that have touched the lives of millions. For us it makes a big difference to groom and nurture aspiring models and entertainment professionals’.
Out of 21 participants from the 1st batch,eight women won crowns in beauty pageants, one emerged winner in Face of Chennai 2018, three got their first break in a movies and a further three were offered modeling contracts.
We are happy to announce that
- Priyadharshini Rajkumar won the crown in the Dazzle Mrs India WORLD Classic– held at Delhi
- Anu Kalyanaraghavan won the crown in the Dazzle Miss India WORLD– held at Delhi
- Sridevi Ramesh emerged as 1st runner up in Dazzle Mrs India Universe– held at Sri Lanka
- Kavitha emerged as Dazzle Mrs Tamil Nadu– held at Delhi
- Deepa Mukundan from Trichy emerged as 2st runner up in Dazzle Mrs India WORLD –QUEEN– held at Delhi
- Hemlata Sharma won the crown in the Diva Mrs India Empress of the Nation– held at Mumbai
- Pranshu Tiwary emerged as 1st runner up in Dazzle Miss India WORLD– held at Delhi
- Anitha from Chennai emerged as 1st runner up in Dazzle Mrs India World- QUEEN- held at Delhi
- Levander won the crown in Iris Face of Chennai 2018– held at Chennai
We are happy to announce that the winners are going to be contributing time, money and effort for a cause to the Ark India Society, an orphanage.
With the successful completion of the first batch, IRIS GLAM powered by Naturals is all set to commence the second batch in a week’s time. Those desirous of enrolling may visit our website – www.irisglam.com or call 9841206506/9791087092
Dr. Latha Krishna CEO of IRIS Glamis pleased to announce the launch of the forthcoming project in a bid to gain India an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records. This mammoth enterprise will seek to bring together the maximum number of models in a fashion show. The record is currently held by Singapore with 366 models on a single stage. Our thematically choreographed event aims to bring 500+ models on-stage thereby setting a new world record.
The participants in this mega event will be subject to an intensive ‘boot camp’, where they will be trained in fashion choreography. Students who trained under IRIS GLAM will walk the ramp along with those aspiring to be a part of this historic, record breaking event. Participation details and further information are available in our facebook page “Iris Glam Guinness Record” where the google registration form is attached https://goo.gl/forms/3qGliwVE1Ag0PX2f2 and call 9791087092 for further details.
MEDIA COURTESY :
Sanjay Babu – 94442 44089 / Tilak – 98847 52966
Ethos Public Relations, Chennai
Tel: 044 – 4356 2351